999 prompts Getting your home ready for winter weather Winter weather can be unpredictable and harsh, and it's important to prepare your home to stay safe and comfortable during the season. Here are some tips to help you get your home ready for winter weather: 1. Check your heating system: Make sure your heating system is in good working condition before the cold weather hits. If you have a boiler, have it serviced by a professional. If you have a furnace, replace the air filter and have it inspected by a professional. 2. Seal air leaks: Air leaks can cause drafts and make your heating system work harder than it needs to. Check for air leaks around windows, doors, and electrical outlets.…
821 Views, 0 Comments
94 Views, 0 Comments
Kyle Springs of of Zimmerman Realty Ltd, has been named the 2024 REALTOR® of the Year by the Midwestern Ohio Association of REALTORS® (MOAR). This award is presented to a REALTOR® member who represents the outstanding attributes of the REALTOR® profession. The award recognizes REALTORS® who have made a real commitment to the real estate industry and active participation in civic, service, charity associations.
Professionally, Kyle has been a real estate agent in Logan County for 18 years and currently serves as President of the MOAR Board and is Zimmerman Realty's Bellefontaine Office and agent. He has also represented his district professionally as past President of the Western Regional Information Systems.
In addition to his business…
84 Views, 0 Comments
As the leaves start to change color and the temperature begins to drop, it's time to start thinking about preparing your home for fall. With a few simple steps, you can ensure that your home is ready for the cooler weather and the challenges that come with it.
1. Clean your gutters One of the most important things you can do to prepare your home for fall is to clean your gutters. Leaves and other debris can accumulate in your gutters, causing water to back up and potentially damage your roof or your home's foundation. Make sure to clean your gutters thoroughly and check for any damage or leaks.
2. Seal your windows and doors As the temperature drops, you'll want to make sure that your home is well-sealed to keep the cold air out. Check your windows…
228 Views, 0 Comments
If you're looking to sell your home quickly this fall, you should keep a few staging tips in mind:
- Declutter and depersonalize your space as much as possible. This will allow potential buyers to envision themselves living in the home.
- Make sure the home is well-lit and smells fresh and clean. Consider adding some fall decor, such as a wreath or some pumpkins, to add a cozy touch.
- Pay attention to the exterior of the home.
Curb appeal is essential, so ensure the lawn is well-maintained and the exterior is in good condition. By following these tips, you'll be on your way to a quick and successful sale.
311 Views, 0 Comments
689 Views, 0 Comments